Are dogs allowed in your hotel?
Dogs are welcome in our hotel. We only ask for € 15.00 per dog per night, a maximum of 2 dogs per room is allowed.
Are dogs allowed in the restaurant / breakfast room?
Dogs are welcome in our restaurant as well as in the breakfast room.
Where is there a car park?
There is a public car park right in front of the hotel. There is also room for the disabled.
During the Easter and summer holidays this is € 5 per 24 hours.
During the weekends of May, June and September this is also € 5 per 24 hours.
Otherwise this parking is free.
I want to book but at the end the payment does not work (this is because they are on booking.com and fill in their regular bank card. On our site: www.dezeebries.be it works)
Can I book now and pay on arrival?
No. What you can do is send an email and pay 1x overnight stay by bank transfer and the rest you pay upon arrival.
Is there a place to store my bikes?
Unfortunately, we have no place for this. Diagonally opposite the hotel there is a small house with a bicycle shed (this is public)
Can I check in later than 6 pm?
During holiday periods and weekends it is no problem to check in later. Please always state this in advance.
Is the price per person? Or per room? I am with two but you have no more double rooms available ...
The price is per room. For example, if there is only one quadruple room left and you are only two, you pay the price of the room.
Is my reservation okay?
If your reservation is in order you will immediately receive a confirmation email. So be sure to keep an eye on your mailbox. (if you have not received an email, please also check your spam box)
When can I check in?
You can check in from 2 pm.
The reception is open every day from 2 pm to 6 pm.
Can we check in earlier than 2 pm?
No, early check-in is not possible because the cleaning service must have time to clean the rooms.
What do I do with my key when I leave?
You have a letterbox at the reception, where you can deposit the key to your room.
Corona measures for hotel guests
We are very happy that you can come back to our hotel!
- Mouth mask compulsory throughout the building, except in the room!
- Check-in is only possible from 2 pm to 6 pm. (not possible before!)
- There is no access to the reception before 2 pm.
- Entrance of the hotel: ONLY via Leopoldlaan 192
- No passage through the restaurant, only to drop off luggage in the room. Use the night door.
- Breakfast is in shifts. More info at check-in.
- Restaurant = WITHOUT reservation. Follow the directions of the waiter.
- Using the elevator = Disinfect hands
- We look forward to seeing you. Your safety is our safety!
Sea breeze greetings